WHAT IS A WORLD TRADE CENTER?
World Trade Centers (WTCs) brings together business and government agencies involved in international trade by providing essential trade services. WTCs help stimulate the economies of the regions they serve. WTCs provide members all of the proper resources to facilitate world trade.
ABOUT THE WORLD TRADE CENTERS ASSOCIATION
The World Trade Center Association (WTCA) was founded in 1970 by Guy F Tozzoli. The WTCA is a non-profit, non-political association dedicated to the promotion and facilitation of world trade. The WTCA connects its members to the global trade community in almost 326 cities and 92 countries through a powerful array of information and services. More than 750,000 companies are affiliated with WTCA members worldwide. As a world leader in creating innovative services for international business, the mission of the WTCA is to support the establishment and successful operation of each individual WTC to enhance the overall stability, peace, world trade and development.
WORLD TRADE CENTER SERVICES AND BENEFITS TO THE BUSINESS COMMUNITY
- WTCs compile all the services associated with global commerce into one place
- WTCs give their tenants a prime business address and their customers essential trade tools
- WTCs complement and supports existing services of private and public agencies
- WTCs provide their members access to information and services from all WTCs worldwide
- WTCs stimulate the economies of the regions they serves
WTCA SERVICES AND BENEFITS TO ITS MEMBER WTCs
- Exclusive rights to use the WTCA’s registered marks and logos
- Exclusive rights to market WTCA Online in member’s region
- Access to information and services available through other WTC’s
- Reciprocal privileges for local members at all operating WTC’s and World Trade Center Clubs
- Seminars on how to establish a successful WTC
- Manuals on planning and operating specific WTC services
WTCA SERVICES AND BENEFITS
WTCA Online is the Internet’s premier destination for businesses that want to succeed in the world of international trade. Through strategic alliances with leading information and service providers, WTCA Online offers quality products representing the best market intelligence.
-Trade Information Services
WTC’s provide up-to-date trade information services about their respective regions, including local products and services, market conditions, government regulations and business culture. WTC’s furnish detailed profiles of local business contacts, including manufacturers, distributors and service providers. They also perform market research tailored to specific needs.
Business Services include state of the art support facilities, such as: video conferencing, Internet access, secretarial services, temporary office space, meeting rooms and translation capabilities.
-Trade Education Services
Trade Education Services offer practical workshops, seminars and courses for credit on key local global business issues.
-Trade Shows & Exhibitions
Many WTC’s offer their own trade show and exhibit facilities. Trade shows and exhibits are proven stimulants for local economies.
-Group Trade Missions
Group Trade Missions help businesses to explore new markets by working together with WTC’s to promote their products and services.
Business Clubs feature comfortable lounge and dining services for members and their guests in an impressive centrally located address. In addition, many WTC’s have special rooms for private functions. They also host networking forums to facilitate business contacts.